News blog

1Spatial

  • BY: Andrew Hore |
  • POSTED: 19/02/2019 |

1Spatial has amended the details of the disposal of Enables IT. 

The geospatial software and services provider sold an initial 80.1% of loss-making cloud-based services provider Enables IT to Champall Consultancy for £1 in March 2018. There was an option to acquire the other 19.9% for £100,000. This figure has been reduced to £20,000 and Champall will pay 15% of EBITDA for the year to June 2020 as long as the margin is at least 10%.

The amendment is dependent on a third party investment in Enables IT of at least £100,000. The option to acquire the 19.9% is likely to be exercised immediately after the investment. 

© 2019 Aim Micro. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

News Blog
All micro news

Quoted Micro 19 August 2019

Continue reading... | 19/08/2019

Omega Diagnostics

Food intolerance and diagnostics company Omega Diagnostics has delayed its interim results announcement, although it figures appear likely to be in line with expectations. 

Continue reading... | 19/08/2019

Transense Technologies

More good news from Transense Technologies and the share price rose by 9.5p to 70.5p. 

Continue reading... | 13/08/2019

Ironveld

Ironveld has entered into confidentiality agreements with potential purchasers of its mining rights for the high-purity iron, vanadium and titanium project in the Bushveld complex in South Africa. 

Continue reading... | 12/08/2019

All micro news

Browse by issue
All issues
Popular tags
All tags

betbrokers, financial, gold, health, leisure, media, mobile, resources, services, technology

AIM Micro feeds

Keep up to date with articles published at AIMMicro.com. Subscribe to AIM Micro RSS Feeds