News blog

Boomerang Plus

  • BY: Andrew Hore |
  • POSTED: 09/06/2011 |

TV programmes producer Boomerang Plus has bought a majority stake in factual programming producer Oxford Scientific Films.

The trade assets and liabilities have been acquired for 516,000. Boomerang Plus is taking a 70% stake and the management will own the other 30%. The business generated revenues of 2.2m in the year to June 2010.

The deal will help Boomerang Plus to expand in North America as well as bringing a strong back catalogue to the group.

The deal should be earnings enhancing in the year to May 2012. 

At 55.5p a share, Boomerang Plus is valued at 4.95m.

© 2021 Aim Micro. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Browse by issue
All issues
Popular tags
All tags

betbrokers, financial, gold, health, leisure, media, mobile, resources, services, technology

AIM Micro feeds

Keep up to date with articles published at AIMMicro.com. Subscribe to AIM Micro RSS Feeds