Lithic Metals and Energy


Lithic Metals and Energy used to be known as Zambezi Nickel. Its core business is exploring for uranium and nickel in Zambia and Mozambique. At the end of 2007 it acquired 90% stakes in three prospects in Togo - the government owns the other 10%. They are the Niamtogou Kara uranium project, Pagala zinc project and the Kpoté nickel/chrome deposit. The zinc deposit was drilled by Anglo American a few years ago before it decided to exit many of its operations.

Sector: Resources

News blog

Browse by issue
All issues
Popular tags
All tags

betbrokers, financial, gold, health, leisure, media, mobile, resources, services, technology

AIM Micro feeds

Keep up to date with articles published at Subscribe to AIM Micro RSS Feeds